Frozen Town Kids
- Target public: 3 to 10 years old children.
- Museum quality props: iconic elements of North Pole - glacier, igloos, polar bear, penguins, eskimos, seals etc.
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about North Pole by playing.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
FROZEN TOWN KIDS
interactive & educative exhibition
FROZEN TOWN KIDS is an interactive and educational exhibition for children specially designed for shopping centers. Children will experience an amazing adventure to North Pole, surrounded by specific iconic elements and will get involved in exciting games.
Kids will visit an igloo, learn about eskimos’ life, about how a compass works, ice fishing, build a mini igloo, learn about animals living at poles, play with the happy seal, play exiting games and take funny pictures with the polar bear.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.