Human Body for Kids
- Target public: 5 to 14 years old children.
- Museum quality props: the brain, the heart, the skeleton, the muscles, the lungs, the stomach, operation table game.
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about the human body by playing.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
HUMAN BODY for KIDS
interactive & educative exhibition
THE HUMAN BODY FOR KIDS is an interactive and educational exhibition for children specially designed for shopping centers. Kids will experience an amazing adventure, learning about the human body, surrounded by museum quality props, involved in exciting games. They will learn by playing about the human body by playing.
Kids will be dressed in doctor costumes and will enter inside a giant brain, finding how the 5 senses works (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch), will learn about the skeleton and bones, about the skin and muscles, about how the heart works and about the respiratory system, about the stomach and the digestive system. In the end they will take funny pictures and will be awarded with doctor diploma. During their adventure they will experience the augmented reality directly on their bodies, using a special app and a tablet.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.