Healthy Food Superheroes
- Target public: 5 to 14 years old children.
- Props: museum quality props – superheroes, vitamins, minerals, supermarket, apples, energy balance, info panels
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure the kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about healthy eating.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
HEALTHY FOOD SUPERHEROES
interactive & educative exhibition
Healthy Food Superheroes is an interactive and educational exhibition for children designed specially for shopping centers. Children will experience an amazing adventure, learning about what means to be healthy, how eating correctly helps us to have a healthy life, surrounded by museum quality props, involved in exciting games. They will learn by playing about healthy eating.
The kids will be dressed in superheroes and will learn about macronutrients (carbs, proteins, fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals). What is the energy balance and what is a calorie? How important is the hydration? Is the sugar and fast-food healthy? What are the additives? How a product label should be read? All these answers will be given to kids using their language, using interactive games. After each stage in their adventure, the kids will charge themselves with energy using plasma balls inside big apples (representing the information they just learn) and they will transform into real healthy food superheroes. In the end, they will use this energy to brake into pieces the bad superhero – Sugar.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.