Kids in Pyramids
- Target public: 5 to 12 years old children.
- Props: museum quality props – pharaoh’s throne, the great pyramid, the sarcophagus’ chamber, treasures in the sand, the treasure chamber, hieroglyphs, mummy, gods puzzle, funny sarcophagus, amphorae etc
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about ancient Egypt by playing.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
KIDS in PYRAMIDS
interactive & educative exhibition
KIDS IN PYRAMIDS is an interactive and educational exhibition for children specially designed for shopping centers. Kids will experience an amazing adventure, learning about the Ancient Egypt, surrounded by iconic architectural elements, getting involved in exciting interactive games.
Children, dressed as pharaohs, will enter inside the pyramids, visit the sarcophagus chamber, dig in the sand searching for artifacts, find the key to the treasure room, learn about hieroglyphics, build mini pyramids, climb on the Sphinx, decipher the hidden codes of Egypt gods. They will take seat on the pharaoh’s throne and have fun with the mummies, and will have an opportunity to take funny pictures with the Tutankhamun’s sarcophagus.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.