Kids in Roman Empire
- Target public: 5 to 12 years old children.
- Museum quality props: iconic elements of Ancient Rome – the Capitoline Wolf, Colosseum, emperors statues, roman gods, busts, arches, aqueducts, roman thermae, catapult, ballista, ram etc.
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about the Roman Empire by playing.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
KIDS in Roman Empire
interactive & educative exhibition
KIDS IN ROMAN EMPIRE is an interactive and educational exhibition for children specially designed for shopping centers. Children will experience an amazing adventure, learning about the Ancient Rome, surrounded by museum quality props, involved in exciting games.
The kids will be dressed in roman costumes, will find how the Roma was built, about the Romulus & Remus legend, they will visit a forum and will learn about roman clothes, they will enter into the colosseum and find its secrets, they will learn about the gladiators, the roman army and the emperors, they will learn about the roman numerals, the roman architecture, the roman art and the roman gods. In the end they will take funny pictures with the roman soldier.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.