Wild West Kids
- Target public: 5 to 10 years old children.
- Museum quality props: iconic elements of Wild West - gold mine, desert town (Sheriff, Saloon, Bank), cowboy campfire, Indian village, bandits, sliding doors, jail, wanted posters etc.
- Interactivity: during the entire adventure kids will be involved in many interactive games, learning about the Wild West by playing.
- Space required: up to 150 sqm, non-linear, adaptable to any architecture.
- Tour duration: up to 60 minutes for each organized tour (max 40 kids once).
Request a QUOTE
Enter your details in the form and we will contact you back.
WILD WEST KIDS
interactive & educative exhibition
WILD WEST KIDS is an interactive and educational exhibition for children specially designed for shopping centers. Children will experience an amazing adventure, learning about the Wild West, surrounded by iconic museum quality props and will get involved in exciting games.
Dressed as cowboys or Indians, kids will visit a town in the desert, explore a gold mine, collect gold, race horses, play exciting games around the bonfire in the cowboys’ camp, visit the Indian village, shoot the bandits and take funny pictures with the “Wanted” posters.
Events offering pure edutainment to kids!
Offer an unforgettable visit to your clients.